We, "Dywany Łuszczów" aim to give you the best possible value and service at all times. The following Terms and Conditions will explain how we will deal with your order and you should read them carefully. They can be viewed at any time by clicking the Terms and Conditions link at the bottom of each page.
By purchasing through this website you are entering into a legally binding contract with us. This means that you and we have rights and obligations. If you are unsure of your rights and obligations now or at any time during the contract please seek independent advice.
The information on this website is given in good faith and "Dywany Łuszczów" cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the information or its use or misuse.
If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you registered for information or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services.
- To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service / product changes, that may affect our service.